Last modified: March 3, 2023
NexHealth, Inc. and its affiliates (the “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through this privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”). This Privacy Notice describes the type of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you visit our website (the “Site”), and our policies and practices regarding how we collect, use, and disclose that information. If you engage in services offered by us, then you may be subject to a separate services privacy notice and other terms and conditions and disclosures relevant to the services that are not included in this Privacy Notice.
BY ACCESSING OR BROWSING THE SITE, REQUESTING A DEMO ON THE SITE, OR SUBMITTING INFORMATION THROUGH THE CONTACT US FEATURE ON THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS PRIVACY NOTICE, AS MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME BY US.
This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect:
- From our direct end users;
- From visitors to our Site;
- In email and other electronic messages between you and the Site; and
- Through desktop features by use of the Site.
We reserve the right, at any time and without notice to you, to add to, change, update, or modify this Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to provide data and privacy transparency as required by law. If we decide to change our Privacy Notice, we will post a new notice on our Site and change the date at the top of the Privacy Notice. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on our Site and will apply to any personal information provided to us on and after that date. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
Please see our Website Terms & Conditions at https://www.nexhealth.com/legal/terms (the “Website Terms”) for a more detailed explanation of our general policies related to accessing or browsing our Site. If any conflict exists between the Website Terms and this Privacy Notice, the Website Terms will prevail.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our use of your information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Personal Information (as defined below) we use to provide the Site is the information that we know about you, either because you are an end user of our Site or a prospective customer (like a user who requests a demo on the Site).
We collect “Personal Information”, which is information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name, mailing and email addresses, phone number, and other information that permits us to contact you at a physical location, online, or by electronic communication, including by telephone or email (including by an automatic telephone dialing system).
In general, you can browse the Site and “opt-out” from providing us with any Personal Information by not inputting any Personal Information and turning off cookies (see “Cookies & Related Technologies” section below to learn more about cookies). Once you agree to provide us with Personal Information, you are no longer anonymous to us. If you choose to submit information through the Contact Us feature on the Site or request a demo on the Site, we may require you to provide contact and identity information, and other Personal Information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to submit information through the Contact Us feature or to not request a demo on the Site.
We also collect information about you that does not itself identify you individually and aggregate information, which is information about use of our Site, such as pages visited on our Site. The information we collect depends on the purpose and nature of your interactions with the Site and on what services and features you use on our Site.
1.1 Contact Us Information and Feedback. We may collect information that identifies you personally when you submit comments, questions, or suggestions to us or to the Site using the Contact Us form or by email, including attached files in an email sent to us. We may also track and retain the details of all transactions and communications you have with other users such as emails, feedback, ratings, and any other forms of communications.
Any comments and any emails we receive from you are subject to the terms of this Privacy Notice and the Terms of Service.
1.2 Computer and Device Information. We collect information from or about the computers and devices that you use to access the Site, as determined and allowed by the personal settings you have for the computer and device. We collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, browser type, operating system, device settings, location, web log files, and other code tracking devices from any device you use to access any pages at our Site. You can turn-off and adjust settings on your computers and devices that will not allow us to collect information. For example, in many cellular devices, you can turn off location settings by selecting the “Settings” feature, choosing “Privacy” and turning-off “Location.”
1.3 Cookies & Related Technologies. Cookies are small files that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer, mobile phone, or other device. When you use the Site, we collect certain information by automated electronic means, which may include:
- Flash Cookies – Certain features of the Site may use locally stored objects called Flash Cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Site. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for Browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons – emails and certain pages of the Site may contain small electronic files known as Web Beacons that permit the Company, as an example, to count users who have visited Site pages or opened an email and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity). Web Beacons are sometimes also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs.
- Session Cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons including, but not limited to, managing page views, to improve the navigation of the Site, and to help web pages load faster. Session Cookies are usually erased by your browser when you exit it.
- Persistent Cookies are also used for various reasons, including, but not limited to, storing your preferences and retrieving certain information you have previously provided. Persistent Cookies are stored on your devices after you exit your browser.
- Analytics Cookies are cookies that allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of the Site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Site. Functional Cookies are cookies that enable the Site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies are cookies that may be set through the Site by our advertising partners. They can be used by these third parties to build a profile of your interests based on the browsing information they collect from you, which includes uniquely identifying your browser and terminal equipment. If you do not allow these cookies you will still see basic advertising on your browser that is generic and not based on your interests.
- Throughout the Company’s Privacy Notice, we use the term “Cookies” to include Browser Cookies, Flash Cookies, Web Beacons, Session Cookies, Persistent Cookies, Analytics Cookies, Functional Cookies, and Targeting Cookies, and any other similar types of cookies that we may use from time to time.
- Collecting certain information about your browsing actions and patterns;
- Speeding up your searches;
- Keeping details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site;
- Keeping track of your specified preferences allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interest;
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our Site, including speeding up searches;
- Improving security;
- Measuring and analyzing the performance of our Site including estimating audience size and usage patterns;
- Delivering ads and other content relevant to your interests and providing advertisers with insights about the people who see and interact with their ads and visit their websites; and
- Estimating our audience size and usage patterns.
The information from Cookies is also stored in web server logs, which are then transmitted back to the Site by your computers or mobile devices. These servers and Cookies are operated and managed by us and our service providers. As you use the Site, your browsers communicate with servers operated by the Company and our service providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information.
1.4 Transactions & Communications with Third Parties. We may track, collect, and retain the details of transactions and communications you have with other users such as emails, feedback, ratings, and any other forms of communication. In addition, our Site contains applications to enable you to connect to and from social networking sites and we may collect information about you and your business from such social networking sites in order to provide you with a more personalized experience. We may use and display your name when you send an email or other communication through our Site to our registered users.
2. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
2.1 Provide our Services. We use Personal Information to provide you with the services and features available through the Site, to respond to requests that you initiate through the Site, and to communicate with you. When we have location information, we use it to tailor our services for you.
2.2 Internal Analysis and Promotions. We may use Personal Information, non-personal, and aggregate information to evaluate and improve our products and services, and for our own internal statistical, design, operational purposes, for example to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns, and understand demographic, customer interest, purchasing, and other trends among our users, visitors, direct channel clients, partners, resellers, and customers.
We may use third-party software that tracks traffic directed to and from our Site from affiliate websites and the purchases that result from this traffic. This information is aggregated and is not tied to an individual purchase or person.
To the extent allowable, we may also use your Personal Information for the marketing and/or promotion of our products or services. We may outsource all of the tasks described in this Privacy Notice to third parties on a confidential basis. We may share Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive promotional materials from us or third parties to whom we outsource certain tasks, email us at email@example.com to change your preferences. Otherwise, you agree that we may use your Personal Information, including your email address, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Site usage, to improve our Site, and to customize the Site content and layout. These uses improve our Site and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe, and customized experience while using the Site.
From time-to-time we may invite you to participate in surveys on our Site. Participation in these requests is completely voluntary and with each request you will have the choice of whether or not to disclose information. Such survey information will be used to improve the overall experience of visiting or using the Site. No compensation will be provided should you choose to participate.
2.3 Marketing Purposes. If you provide us with feedback, we will collect that information and we may use it in our marketing materials, use it on our Site, or disclose it for any purpose we choose. Your Personal Information will not be disclosed or associated with any feedback that we use or disclose unless you have given us permission to use your Personal Information for this purpose. We use computer and device information for marketing purposes, to examine traffic to the Site, identify any misuse of the Site, and improve the Site to provide you a better experience.
2.4 Disclosure to Comply with Legal Requirements. We may disclose Personal Information, non-personal information, and aggregate information to comply with legal requirements:
- to comply with the law, cooperate and respond to requests and claims, or comply with legal process served on us (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant, or court order);
- to enforce or apply our Terms of Service, policies, or any other agreements (including to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us);
- to protect and defend us or our user's rights or property, the Site, our employees, visitors, or the public, (including protecting and defending from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of, the Site); or
- if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
2.4 Company Sale. Information collected through our Site is considered our proprietary information. As the owner of such information, we may disclose or sell such information as an asset of the company in conjunction with the sale to a third party of our company or a portion of our assets.
3. HOW YOU CAN MANAGE YOUR INFORMATION
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In that case, you can still visit and browse the Site subject to the Terms of Service. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option in the communication. Despite your election to opt-out, we may send you emails or contact you by other means regarding your account, transactions, and your activities with the Site.
3.1 Request Changes. You may review and request changes to your Personal Information, and you may request to obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted at our Site by sending an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
Please be aware that we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions.
3.2 Manage your Security Settings. You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain third-party advertising companies online at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
You may manage how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
Users in the United States may opt out of many third-party ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having information used by NAI members. The NAI’s main webpage is located at www.networkadvertising.org.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through the Site. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt-out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt-out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA’s website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI’s website.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us at email@example.com. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website at www.networkadvertising.org.
3.2 Links to Other Websites. Please be aware that we may provide links to third-party websites as a service to our visitors, and that we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those pages. Please note that these websites' privacy policies may differ from our Privacy Notice. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy practices at third-party websites before providing them with information.
4. OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
4.1 Security. We follow industry supported standards to protect Personal Information, including your email address, submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
4.2 Do Not Track Settings. Some internet browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. We respond to Do Not Track signals by not tracking browser and URL information collected through a tracking pixel. However, for security purposes, we do not respond to Do Not Track signals for information collected via server logs, such as user IP address and firewall events.
4.3 Children. We will not collect information from children under age 13. Our Site is for general audiences and is not designed nor intended to collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a person under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information to us, we will delete that information from our Site. If you believe that we might have information from or about a person under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about our privacy practices or this Privacy Notice, you may contact us at email@example.com.