Challenge: Patients and Staff Stuck on Different Systems
For 20+ years, Dr. Annie Pham, Owner & General Dentist, and Tim Dang, Owner & Operator, have opened their doors to the community of Santa Clara, California. The mission at Perfect Smile Dental Care is to serve their patients with the most quality and convenient care that they can provide before, during, and after each patient appointment.
Over the years Perfect Smile had purchased different point solutions for booking, reminders, payments, and reviews, none of which connected with one another, creating a cumbersome experience for staff and patients.
Solution: Finding the Perfect Partner with NexHealth
After searching through different vendors in the market, they found NexHealth. “NexHealth was our top choice,” says Tim Dang. Instead of using multiple platforms for different features, NexHealth helps Perfect Smile Dental Care with:
- Online Booking: patients can directly book from their website, even after hours.
- Automated Reminders: reminders are automatically sent to patients based on appointment types, ensuring they show up on time.
- Digital Forms: patients can fill out forms on their phone at their convenience, without having to show up 15 minutes early just for paper forms.
- Reviews: after each appointment, an automated review request is sent to patients. Patients who leave 4 or 5 stars get redirected to leave a Google Review.
- Payments: the team gets paid faster by sending patients easy digital payment requests.
“Everything is integrated seamlessly – the whole patient experience was there,” says Ngoc Nyakom the Finance Manager, and because NexHealth syncs directly with Open Dental, the team saves even more time not having to worry about manual data entry.
Results: Happier Patients Leave Positive Reviews
With NexHealth, the team has had more time to spend with patients. They’ve streamlined all the patient experience and put that excess staff capacity to work, opening up a brand new location. Patients love the convenience of booking, filling out digital forms, and paying online with a credit card. The upgraded experience shows up in the reviews, with Patient Smiles getting 40% more reviews than did prior to using NexHealth.