Conduct remote care with easy-to-use telemedicine software.
Move your waiting room and exam rooms to the cloud.
NexHealth makes it possible to provide quality dental or medical care to your patients wherever they are. Screen patient inquiries and conduct real-time video appointments with HIPAA-compliant video. Patient check-ins over phone calls are convenient, but they're not always thorough enough. Telehealth video appointments fill the gap, replacing the need for many in-practice appointments with remote care.
Telemedicine that anyone can use – no software download required.
Your patients will receive appointment links via test or email that work on smartphones, tablets and computers. This link takes them to a virtual waiting room in their browser, where you or your staff can engage with your patients using secure, HIPAA-compliant video chat.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is NexHealth telehealth?
NexHealth telehealth is a fully HIPAA-compliant telehealth technology platform that you can use to establish safe and secure video chats with your patients.
The way it works is simple. NexHealth sends a text or email link to the patient. When the patient clicks the link, NexHealth opens a secure web browser session where you or your staff can provide remote care. It’s a convenient alternative to in-office visits, and patients can use it anywhere there is an internet connection. Even better, no downloads or extra software are required to make it work.
NexHealth telehealth software also integrates with NexHealth online scheduling, automated reminders, and digital payment — making it a smart choice for practices looking to modernize their office and patient experience.
How does NexHealth compare to other telehealth software?
Unlike other telehealth software, NexHealth is more than just a standalone telemedicine solution. Rather, it’s part of a complete suite of tools for your healthcare practice, covering all aspects of your practice management, including:
- Online scheduling. Besides telemedicine, NexHealth features a real-time booking system that handles 24/7 online bookings. With nearly 3 out of 4 of bookings made after hours, it’s a smart way to capture bookings you might miss otherwise.
- Patient recall campaigns. NexHealth’s recall feature automatically texts or emails patients when it’s time to rebook an appointment. Recalls save your staff the time and effort of having to call patients manually.
- Auto appointment reminders. NexHealth reminders confirm up to 90% of appointments, helping to reduce no-shows. For any cancellations, NexHealth sends out text messages to your ASAP List patients to fill these openings same day.
- Personalized marketing messages. NexHealth helps you stay in touch with your patients with personalized marketing messages and birthday greetings. Messages also integrate with online booking for higher conversion rates.
- HIPAA-compliant digital forms. NexHealth forms eliminate paperwork and reduce the security risks of digital forms. Forms are requested via text message and email, making it simple for clients to transmit information to your practice.
NexHealth is also designed to sync with your existing practice management software. With the ability to connect to 45+ different electronic health record systems, it integrates with complex workflows right out of the box.
How does NexHealth telehealth software compare to free video chat services like Zoom or Google Meet?
Unlike free services such as Zoom or Google Meet, NexHealth is designed specifically with healthcare providers in mind. As a fully HIPAA-compliant platform, NexHealth has safety and security built right into it, making it a more secure solution for remote care than free video chat.
The downside of using free services is that they’re not designed for remote patient care. For example, if you wanted to make Google Meet HIPAA-compliant, you’d need to pay for Google G’s Suite, sign an agreement with Google, and take additional steps to ensure compliance. Any misstep in this process might leave your practice exposed.
Additionally, free video services aren’t designed to integrate with your existing healthcare practice software. They don’t automatically work with online scheduling, text reminders, and digital payments, like NexHealth does.
What are the benefits of using telehealth software?
Using telemedicine is not only convenient for you and your patients, but it allows you to provide a higher standard of patient care than you could without it.
Here are three key benefits of using telehealth software:
- It’s easier to follow-up on patients. Telehealth allows doctors and dentists to easily follow up and check in with patients who can’t come into their physical offices. It’s especially helpful for elderly or disabled patients who can’t drive or travel, but need frequent appointments for tracking their treatment regimens.
- Lets you keep tabs on traveling patients. Telemedicine allows doctors to continue providing healthcare to their patients without interruption, even if a patient is traveling or out of town. This is important if a patient requires specialist care, as healthcare options may be limited during travel.
- Lowers the risk of in-person visits. Telehealth allows you to care for your most vulnerable patients without exposing them to the health risks associated with travel or contact with other patients. Please note that we are offering our telehealth platform for free during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Why is NexHealth’s telehealth software a better choice than other telehealth providers?
Unlike other video consultation software, NexHealth isn’t just a standalone solution. Rather, it’s an all-in-one system that supports your entire practice management, including online booking, automated reminders, and digital payments, as well as marketing and patient engagement.
Bundling these systems together significantly reduces the overhead of running standalone packages, and makes it easier to integrate telehealth with the rest of your practice software. Instead of having to figure out how to make standalone telehealth software work with your automated reminders or billing, NexHealth handles this for you.
So, if you’re looking to modernize your practice beyond just telehealth, NexHealth is a comprehensive solution that helps you attract new patients, while boosting retention and satisfaction among your existing patients.
How does NexHealth telemedicine work with the other practice management software I’m already using?
The best telemedicine software should work with your existing practice management software. One of the benefits of using NexHealth is that it integrates seamlessly with your existing practice management software, offering a library of software integrations, with EHRs, and other popular practice management tools.
With the ability to connect to 45+ electronic health record systems, NexHealth streamlines integrations and works effortlessly with the software you’re already using. This means NexHealth is faster to incorporate into your existing workflows, while reducing data entry and incompatibility errors.
NexHealth’s extensive integrations help to modernize healthcare office workflows and automate common manual tasks. This frees you and your staff members up for what matters most: taking care of patients.
What is the pricing for NexHealth telehealth software?
Every practice is different and has different needs. To learn more about a customized pricing plan for your practice and NexHealth’s 100% satisfaction guarantee, please see: https://www.nexhealth.com/pricing.
For providers interested in offering remote patient care, please note that we are offering our telehealth platform for free during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Create telehealth appointments by integrating with your existing practice management software.
Help keep patients informed with automated video appointment reminders and calendar invites.
Collect payments online, providing a seamless, easy experience for patients.