NexHealth Acquires Enlive, HIPAA-Compliant Digital Forms for Healthcare Practices
We’re thrilled to announce our acquisition of Enlive, the leading paperless patient forms platform for healthcare practices.
Introducing HIPAA-compliant online forms for healthcare practices
We’re thrilled to announce our acquisition of Enlive, the leading paperless patient forms platform for healthcare practices. Today, we’re making this solution available as part of the NexHealth platform, helping doctors create a fully digitized experience that offers the convenience patients seek in their daily lives. As part of the acquisition, several team members from Enlive, including CEO and co-founder Nimitt Shah, are joining the NexHealth team.
Over the past year, we’ve added more features and functionality to the NexHealth platform to help practices get more appointments. This includes new practice management system integrations and a partner marketplace.
Acquiring Enlive is a major step towards building an automated, contactless patient journey from beginning to end.
Paperless forms help you collect patient information from any device, wherever patients may be. Using digital forms reduces hours of manual work for your patients and staff by fully integrating with practice management systems, such as Dentrix, Eaglesoft, and Open Dental.
Enlive Paperless Forms has a suite of powerful features and capabilities that set it apart from other options available today:
- Fully digitized paperless forms help you save time for patients and staff by eliminating paper forms and other documents.
- PDF form converter enables you to migrate existing forms or easily build new ones to capture patient medical history, consent, insurance verification, & more.
- Signable forms sent to patients via email/text message or embedded on your website result in less time spent in waiting rooms.
- HIPAA-compliant forms with patient data encryption allow you to securely manage patient information and have peace of mind.
- Practice management system integrations automatically sync patient data to the right fields in your existing software.
- Developer mode allows advanced users to access HTML code and build new features and functionalities into your forms.
“We’re excited to incorporate Enlive’s paperless forms technology into the NexHealth platform so that practices can digitize every step of the patient journey.” – Nimitt Shah, CEO & Co-Founder of Enlive
Learn how Enlive supports paperless integration with digital forms.
We’re excited to partner with Nimitt to bring integrated forms to our platform with the launch of Enlive and to work towards our mission to help doctors build thriving practices. Welcome to the team!
– Alamin Uddin, CEO & Co-Founder of NexHealth