- 2022 Priorities for dentists, owners, and office managers
- How practices are prioritizing growth objectives and spending
- How dental practices are leveraging technology to connect with patients
- Why dentists are so optimistic about increased patient volume
- The differences in strategies for high-patient-volume (HPV)and low-patient-volume (LPV) practices
- A framework for evaluating dental software
- Where you’ll see the best returns on tech and marketing investments
Survey respondents were given a list of objectives for 2022 and asked to assign a score from least to most important. The #1 response by a wide margin was:
Online booking was seen in our survey as
the second most impactful method for growing a business.
More than 40% of dental practices spend 3+ hours managing the schedule per day.
Low patient volume practices can get away with manual processes, but the highest performing practices are making increased investments on marketing spend and process automation.
Only 50% of practices use patient experience software to help manage time intensive tasks
When asked “What would cause you to change your dental software partner?” The #1 response by a wide margin was:
When asked “How do you plan to grow your practice in 2022?” respondents signaled out Social Media, using online scheduling, and adding more services or products.
services or products