What you’ll need to customize Payments
1. Account owner name, contact, and address
2. Business details including:
1. Legal Name
2. Tax ID number
3. Business Address
3. Account details for deposits
1. Account Number
2. Routing Number
Here’s how to set up your NexHealth Payments:
- Navigate to Payments: Start by navigating to the "Payments" tab in your top navigation ribbon.
- Select Bank Setup: Click on "Bank Setup" to begin customizing the information about the bank account.
- Enter Account Owner Information: Start by entering the name and address of the account owner.
- Add Business Details: Next, add your business details, including your legal name and tax ID.
- Add Account and Routing Numbers: Enter the account and routing numbers for the bank account where you would like your payments to be deposited.
- Agree to Terms of Service: Review the terms of service, make sure you agree with them, and check the box to confirm your agreement.
- Add Bank Account: When you're ready, click "Add Bank Account". Make sure the information you enter is accurate, as it will go directly to underwriting when you save.
- Submit for Verification: After you've completed all this information, it will be submitted for verification.
- Start Requesting Payments: Once your information is approved, typically within about 72 hours, you'll be able to start requesting payments and get paid right away.
NexHealth Payments is designed to simplify the payment process, allowing you to get paid in just two taps.
If you would like to meet with our team to discuss payments, please book 30 minutes here.