How do I prepare for my kickoff call?
Zoom's secure, reliable video platform is how we will host our kickoff, customization, and training meetings.
Setting up the optimal space
- Quiet: To get the most out of your training, it helps to take the call away from the front desk where you can focus without interruptions.
- Computer: You’ll be accessing NexHealth during the call, so be sure to take the Zoom from a computer where you can access the internet.
- Audio/microphone: You’ll need to be able to hear us and speak to ask questions. Test the audio and microphone on your device here.
- Camera optional.
Accessing your link
- Click on the hyperlink in your calendar invite. Your web browser will open, and take you directly into the Zoom meeting.
- You may need to click on Zoom, especially the first time you use Zoom
- Click “Join with Computer Audio.”
Share with the team
- Zoom allows you to invite as many team members as you like to the session–even if you’re in different offices. Just forward the link to them.
- We record and share your training sessions with you. You can access them for team members who couldn’t join the meeting, down the line for a refresher, or even to train new staff on your particular NexHealth workflow!