Easily digitize existing forms and collect the patient health information your practice needs. Streamline the patient experience and save time with secure, paperless forms.
- Automatically, using Smart Commands in your Templates or,
- One-time requests using the New Form Request button on the Forms tab.
Here’s how to send forms to patients.
- Navigate to Forms: Use the top navigation ribbon to move to the "Forms" section. This will take you to the Integrated Forms page.
- Understand the Forms Request Section: By default, you'll be on the "Forms Request" section. This section provides an overview of every request that's been sent out through your account, whether those requests were sent automatically using templates or manually sent using the "New Form Request" option.
- Review Form Details: Here, you can see every form that's been sent to a patient, the due date for that form, the status of the request, and a copy of the forms that were sent to them. The status updates at every step in the process, from the patient not clicking it, viewing an individual form, all the way through completing the forms and syncing it into your EHR.
- Recognize Form Status Icons: Some forms will have an eye icon next to them, indicating that the patient has read and started to complete their form. Some forms will have a check mark, indicating that the patient has completed the form.
- Sync Completed Forms: Once the patient has completed the form, it will automatically sync back into your EHR and be available for you in the Document Center. If a sync fails, you have the option to manually sync it using the blue sync button.
- Send Ad Hoc Forms Request: From this page, you also have the option to send an ad hoc forms request. Enter the patient's name, select the due date for your forms, choose the form you'd like sent to them, and click "Send".
- Navigate to Forms and Packets Page: If you navigate to the "Forms and Packets" page, you'll see all of the forms that are available in your account for patients to complete. Admins will also have access to the "Customize Forms" option, which allows you to manually edit any forms.
- Use Templates for Automatic Form Sending: Located in "Templates", you'll find smart commands called "Forms". Select where you'd like the form button to go, and then choose the appropriate form button. This creates an option for patients to fill out their forms automatically using the same templates you're already familiar with.
- Receive Notifications: When a patient completes their form, you'll get a notification in the dashboard under "Forms", as well as in the Integrated Forms tab.
Now, you're ready to go with your new Integrated Forms Workflow. Enjoy the streamlined process!