How do I limit how often a patient receives review requests?
Customers can now opt to control the frequency of patient reviews!
By default, patients receive a review request after every appointment. To add a limit on how often patients will be asked to submit a review:
1. Open your Reviews template.
2. This will open your Reviews sequence. Select the plus icon at the bottom of the sequence.
3. An actions menu will open on the right side of the screen. Select "Send to a patient once within."
4. Set your preferred frequency. We recommend 6 months, but this can be customized according to your practice.
5. Once added, the frequency will appear at the bottom of your sequence. This page auto-saves, so reviews will start sending per your settings.